- For grout mortar, silicones and polyurethanes, both rigid and flexible cartridge.
- Cordless electric applicator for applying grout mortar.
- Allows an application adjustable, quick and clean.
- Reduce consumption of grout mortar and after grouting dirt.
- Auto-reverse pressure to remove the inner tube and prevent loss of material.
- With (Ni-Cd) battery of 4.8 V.
- Feed rate adjustable from 1/8" to 5/16" a second (4 - 6.5 mm/s.)
- Rack and pinion movement.
- Can also be used for application of silicone and PU rigid and flexible cartridges.
- Includes: applicator gun, 2 batteries, 1 charger, wrench 13 to 20 mm., 3 nozzles, 1 polyurethane piston for grout mortar, 1 special plastic piston for flexible cartridges and 1 metal piston for rigid cartridges.
- Includes a handy carrying case.
Practical, fast and clean
The RUBI electric applicator is practical, quick and clean. Ideal for applying cement-based grout and mortar, silicones and polyurethanes, with both rigid and flexible cartridge.
Allows for adjustable application, both in terms of speed, owing to the electronic regulator (4 to 6.5 mm/s), and in terms of cord diameter (2 mm to 14 mm in diameter). The maximum capacity of the electric applicator is 700 c.c.
With the electric applicator, professional ceramic tile fixers can cut down on the amount of grout and mortar used, as well as post-grouting dirt.
The RUBI electric applicator is operated by a zip pulling mechanism and is equipped with an auto-reverse system to reduce inner tube pressure and prevent loss of material, by simply releasing the trigger.
The kit includes two (Ni-Cd) rechargeable 4.8 V batteries with a battery life of 60 minutes and a charger.
In addition to its main use, mortar for joints, the RUBI electric applicator can also be used to apply silicone and PU in rigid and flexible cartridges. This is why the RUBI electric applicator comes with 3 types of pistons required for these functions: 1 polyurethane piston for applying mortar, 1 special plastic piston for flexible cartridges and 1 metal ring for rigid cartridges.
It also comes with 3 applicator nozzles and a practical and convenient carrying case.
This range of products, like other ranges in our catalogue, is designed to save users time and increase the efficiency of their work. At RUBI we are aware of the importance today of efficiency and time savings, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.
Another point to note is that RUBI offers a 2 year guarantee period on all products in the catalogue. For members of the Club RUBI we offer a free extra guarantee extension on some products at no cost, in addition to regularly sending you information about our promotions and news. For more information, go to our website and fill out the registration form completely free.
References and models for Electric grout mortar applicator
- Ref. - 66925
- EAN-13 - 8413797669251
- Power supply -
- Units per box - 1