The "LIGHTCHUTE" standard section of plastic rubble chutes attaches perfectly to sections with top hopper and to all other RUBI-KANGURO plastic chute accessories. The "LIGHTCHUTE" standard section is the main and major component of all "LIGHTCHUTE" plastic rubble chute columns.
RUBI-KANGURO "LIGHTCHUTE" plastic rubble chutes are a very economical and safe option for transferring construction waste from high floors to containers at street level, and are particularly suitable for use in urban environments owing to their large dust and noise reduction capacities.
The ease of use of RUBI-KANGURO "LIGHTCHUTE" plastic rubble chutes means that they are recommended for any construction work over several floors. Made under an exclusive formula, the "LIGHTCHUTE" plastic chutes from RUBI-KANGURO offer greater impact resistance with respect to any traditional Polyethylene chute and, therefore, greater durability.
In addition, owing to the ribbed interior of its 6 mm thick walls, the RUBI-KANGURO rubble chutes reduce abrasion wear. The friction with the rubble is minimised and wear of the chute cone is reduced, thus extending the product’s lifespan. The chains of all the "LIGHTCHUTE" rubble chute models are extra-reinforced, with links of 6 mm in diameter, and they comply with the DIN 763 standard.
Because they are stackable, users save space in storage and they are easy to transport.
RUBI has more than 65 years’ experience of manufacturing tools for the construction industry. During this long period of time, our products have earned the trust of millions of users around the world. Today, RUBI continues to design and manufacture new products to keep this trust at the highest level possible. Our brand, as well as our products, is synonymous with quality and satisfaction guarantee. Construction professionals trust us, and we therefore focus our efforts and our passion in all our products.
- EXCELENT impact resistance, due to its deformation. It increases by a 124% compared to the standart POLYETHYLENE standard rubble chutes.
- It has walls of 6 mm thickness with a ribbed inside in order to reduce wear.
- REDUCTION of dust.
- Equiped with 6 mm EXTRA-REINFORCED chains, which obey the DIN 763 regulation.
- It is attachable to the top metal hopper and all the accessories for rubble chutes.
- FAST and EASY assembly, quick attachement.
- Stackable, to save space.
- - Hardness: 50.1 Shore D (UNE-EN ISO 868:2003).
- - Density: 0.952 gr/cm3 (UNE-EN ISO 1183-1:2013) Method A.
- - Traction resistance: 15,348 MPa (UNE-EN ISO 527-2:2012).
- - Breaking elongation: 544.09% (UNE-EN ISO 527-2:2012).
- - Impact resistance Izod (22°C – 51% H.R.): 15.86 Kj/m2 (UNE-EN ISO 180:2001).
- - Mass lost by erosion (Taber test at 1000 gr): 0.0185 gr./ 1000 cycles (UNE-EN ISO 5470-1:1999).
- For safety, we recommend using additional mounting brackets (refs. 88515 or 88517) every 15 metres.
- Reduced dust and noise
- Easy Use
Videos LIGHTCHUTE straight section plastic chute
References and models for LIGHTCHUTE straight section plastic chute
- Ref. - 88760
- EAN-13 - 8424775405211
- Height of bucket - 110 cm
- Bottom diameter - 380 mm
- Top diameter - 470 mm
- thickness - 6 mm
- Useable height - 100 cm
- Net weight without packaging - 8,4 kg
- Units per box - 5
- 9 Points:
format_align_justify Show barcode