- Varnished beechwood handle.
- Special white nylon cue to hit without staining.
- Nickel-plated ferrule with notches to increase the fixation to the handle.
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
The brick trowel is, without a doubt, an essential tool for construction professionals. It is used mainly for mixing materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly onto the surface.
The complete range of RUBI brick trowels PFM06 is the result of constant advanced technological research to obtain a product of high quality and durability. By applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer building professionals a range of brick trowels with the best guarantees of quality.
The wooden handle on the PFM06 brick trowels is made of varnished beechwood and features a special white nylon cleat to hit without staining, and a notched nickel-plated ferrule to reinforce the attachment to the handle.
The plates on RUBI PFM06 brick trowels receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the plate, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI brick towels an extremely light tool with excellent strength and easy to use.
Longitudinally oriented fibres during lamination.
The attachment between the handle and the shank on the PFM06 brick trowels with wooden handles is solid and non-detachable.
Due to modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
Thanks to the work and cooperation of all the departments at the company and the great loyalty of our customers, scattered all around the world, we are aware of demands and specific needs of each market. For these reasons, we design and manufacture products and tools that are tailored to each type of market and that meet the needs of the professional.
References and models for PFM06 wooden handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 35518
- EAN-13 - 8413797355185
- Trowel length - 180 mm
- Trowel width - 130 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,338 kg
- Units per box - 6
- Ref. - 35520
- EAN-13 - 8413797355208
- Trowel length - 200 mm
- Trowel width - 137 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,360 kg
- Units per box - 6