- Varnished beechwood handle.
- Palette used in the Basque Country.
- Special white nylon cue to hit without staining.
- Nickel-plated ferrule with notches to increase the fixation to the handle.
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
The brick trowel is, without a doubt, an essential tool for construction professionals. It is used mainly for mixing materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly onto the surface.
RUBIFLEX PFP23 brick trowels with wooden handles are the result of constant advanced technological research work to obtain a product of high quality and durability.
By applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer building industry professionals a range of brick trowels with the best guarantees of quality.
The wooden handle on the PFM23 brick trowel is made of varnished beechwood and features a special white nylon cleat to hit without staining, and a notched nickel-plated ferrule to reinforce the attachment to the handle.
The plates on RUBI PFM23 brick trowels receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the plate, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI brick towels an extremely light tool with excellent strength and easy to use.
The fibres of the plate have been oriented lengthwise during rolling.
The attachment between the handle and the shank on the PFP23 brick trowels with wooden handles is solid and non-detachable
The PFM23 brick trowel model with a wooden handle is also called "Norte".
Due to modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
RUBI is committed to quality. All our products and tools are subjected to rigorous quality tests by experienced professionals. We want all the products we have on the market to be recognized for their quality and durability. This desire has made our brand one of the most highly valued in giving quality solutions to tile fixing and building professionals.
References and models for PFM23 wooden handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 37258
- EAN-13 - 8413797372588
- Trowel length - 183 mm
- Trowel width - 117 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,354 kg
- Units per box - 6
- Ref. - 37268
- EAN-13 - 8413797372687
- Trowel length - 181 mm
- Trowel width - 131 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,383 kg
- Units per box - 6