- For wall chasing channels on construction site.
- Ideal machine for wall chasing channels easily.
- Progressive starting to avoid bumps on start-up and overintensisty of the current.
- Depth of 40 mm.
- Adjustable width of 7-40 mm.
- Allows attachment to a vacuum to prevent dust generated.
- Shaft locks to facilitate blade replacement.
- 2 Blades of Ø 180 mm (not included)
Comfort and power
The RUBI R-180-N2 wall chaser is the ideal machine for very easily making channels in brick, brick covered by plaster and concrete block walls.
The R-180-N2 wall chaser is equipped with a soft-start system to prevent the grinder jerking and to avoid overcurrent.
Within the group of power tools, the R-180-N2 wall chaser, thanks to the parallel cutting of its two 180 mm diamond blades. (not included) allows precise cutting of channels without damaging the overall structure of the partition or wall. Fitting the blades is very easy thanks to the spindle lock.
The R-180-N2 wall chaser provides a 40 mm (fixed) depth of cut and an adjustable width of between 7 to 40 mm, thus offering a channel compatible with almost all necessary built-in facilities in construction (light, hot water, heating, gas, etc).
The R-180-N2 is perfectly compatible with a vacuum cleaner to reduce dust during work, offering the user a safer and more comfortable environment whilst also minimizing the risk of accidents.
The RUBI brand is known for the great durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, RUBI has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and adapting to the demands of each market.
This range of accessories, like the other ranges in our catalogue, is designed to offer users time savings and increase efficiency in their work. At RUBI we are aware of the importance today of efficiency and time savings, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.
References and models for R-180-N2 wall chaser
- Ref. - 50968
- EAN-13 - 8413797509687
- Cutting height - 40 mm
- Power supply - 210-240V/50-60Hz.
- Watts - 2200 W
- Revolutions per minute - 5800
- With blade -
- Outside diameter - 2x180 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 6,9 kg
- Units per box - 1
- Units per pallet - 24