The RC-12 Grout Cleaner easily removes all types of stains and dirt on cement-based grouts.
Its maximum efficiency and achieving a perfect finish are the main advantages of RUBI RC-12 Grout Cleaner, besides being specially recommended for the maintenance of kitchens and bathrooms.
RC-12 Grout Cleaner is a product for cleaning dirt on (non-epoxy) cement-based grout, ceramic wall and floor tiles (porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, mosaic tiling, etc.).
Its packaging features a special nozzle that facilitates application of the product directly onto the grout, reducing product waste and increasing its effectiveness.
For proper application of RC-12 Grout Cleaner, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Work on small areas of 3 to 4 tiles at a time. Apply the product directly onto the grout joint, leaving it to work for 2-3 minutes.
2. Scrub vigorously with a brush or scouring pad.
3. Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuing to scrub.
4. Dry with a cotton cloth.
5. If not all of the dirt has been removed, repeat the process.
RC-12 Grout Cleaner is an acid-based product with a pH of 1.5 and a density of 1.13 Kg/l.
The performance of the RC-12 Grout Cleaner is approximately 100 linear metres/l.
Note: Performances are indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Phosphoric acid, C12-15 Pareth-9.
To apply RC-12 Grout Cleaner correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Do not apply to acid sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic and generally any kind of polished natural stone).
- Although this product can be used without problems on most stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that are poorly vitrified. Using the product on these ceramics may damage the glaze, and we therefore recommend that you carry out a small test to assess the results first.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminium, stainless steel, iron, etc.).
- This product can potentially damage the pigments of some coloured joints.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Cleans all types of stains and dirt on cement based grouts.
- For porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, rustic tiles and baked clay bricks.
- It is recommended to work on small areas (3-4 tiles at a time). Apply directly on to the grout joint and leave to work for 2-3 minutes.
- Scrub vigorously with a brush.
- Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing.
- Dry with a cotton cloth.
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Product for cleaning dirt from cement based joints (no epoxy), flooring & coatings on porcelain and ceramic tiles. Packaged with a special nozzle to provide a more effective application of the product and to help to reduce product waste.
- Acid cleaner
- 1.13 Kg/L
- Aqua, Phosphoric Acid, C12-15 Pareth-9
- Although the product can be used without problems in stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that present a deficient vitrification. The use of the product on these ceramics can damage the enamel, so it is recommended to do a small test to evaluate results.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminium, brass, gold, silver and copper).
- It can damage the pigments together some of colours.
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Do not apply to acid-sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic tile, and generally any type of natural stone polished).
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Approximately 100 m/ L
- Perfect finish.
- Kitchens and bathrooms.
- Maximum efficiency.