RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner cleans and degreases dirt adhered to frontages and terraces.
It is especially suitable for removing stains caused by pollution.
The main advantages of the RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner are its high descaling and degreasing power.
RUBI RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner is suitable for cleaning frontages and terraces made of unpolished natural stone, brick, concrete, porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, etc.
Its special formulation allows for easy manual application or use with a cold water pressure washer.
It is especially effective against pollution stains and blackening caused by fumes and vapours.
RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner can be applied as a cleaner for rust, soft drinks, gypsum and vomit stains, etc.
For the correct application of the RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Apply the product neat on spot stain or diluted with water in ratios of 1:1 to 1:5 (depending on how dirty the surface is). For application with cold water pressure washer, dilute the product 1:2 (one part product and two parts water) and apply the high pressure jet nozzle selecting a full turn of the flow regulator.
2. Leave the product to work for 5-15 minutes.
3. Scrub vigorously with a brush (this step is not necessary if a pressure washer is used).
4. Rinse with plenty of water while continuing to scrub.
5. Dry using a cotton cloth or allow to air dry if you are cleaning a frontage or terrace.
6. If not all of the dirt has been removed, repeat the process.
RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner is an acid-based cleaner with a pH of 1.2 and a density of 1.02 Kg/l.
The performance of RC-13 is approximately 2 m²/l if applied neat (for cleaning specific rust, vomit, soft drinks stains, etc.) or from 12-40 m²/l if applied diluted with water (dilutions from 1:1 to 1:5) for general cleaning of pollution, blackening, etc.
Note: Performances are indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Phosphoric acid, Butoxydiglycol, C12-15 Pareth-9.
To apply RC-13 Outdoor Cleaner correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Do not apply to acid sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic and generally any kind of polished natural stone).
- Although this product can be used without problems on most stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that are poorly vitrified. Using the product on these ceramics may damage the glaze, and we therefore recommend that you carry out a small test to assess the results first.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminium, stainless steel, iron, etc.).
- This product can potentially damage the pigments of some coloured joints.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Cleans and degreases dirt and removes stains on outdoor walls caused by pollution.
- For porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, rustic tiles, clay, brick & unpolished natural stone
- Apply neat on spot stain or diluted with water in ratios of 1:1 to 1:5 (depending on how dirty) if the cleaning frontage.
- Leave for 5-15 minutes
- Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing
- Scrub well with a brush
- Dry with a cotton cloth or allow to air dry if you are cleaning a frontage
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Product for outdoor cleaning of unpolished natural stone, brick, concrete & porcelain etc. It's special formulation allows a simple manual application or use with a cold water pressure washer. It is especially effective against pollution and blackening caused by fumes and vapours. Can also be applied as a cleaner for stains.
- Acid cleaner
- 1,02 Kg/L
- Aqua, Phosphoric Acid, Butoxydiglycol, C12-15 Pareth-9
- It can damage the pigments together some of colors.
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Do not apply to acid-sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic tile, and generally any type of natural stone polished).
- Although the product can be used without problems in stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that present a deficient vitrification. The use of the product on these ceramics can damage the enamel, so it is recommended to do a small test to evaluate results.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminum, brass, gold, silver and copper).
- Approximately 2m2/L if applied neat (for cleaning specific stains, vomit, etc.), or 12-40 m2 when applied diluted (dilutions between 1:1 and 1:5) for cleaning of pollution, blackening, etc
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- High power descaler.
- High Degreasing Power.