RC-20 General Purpose Cleaner effectively cleans remnants of dirt from construction and renovation works and old layers of wax on the most common surfaces.
The main advantages of RUBI RC-20 RUBI General Purpose Cleaner are: its high degreasing power, fast action and easy application.
RC-20 General Purpose Cleaner is a product for the final cleaning of construction remnants on the most common surfaces (stoneware, porcelain stoneware, clay, brick, etc.). Its specially designed formula provides high effectiveness on cleaning grease and oil stains of both animal and vegetable origin. It is also effective for removing remains of old wax.
For the correct application of the RC-20 General Purpose Cleaner, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Apply the product neat for cleaning spot stains or diluted with water in ratios of 1:1 to 1:5 (depending on how dirty the surface is) if using this product for general cleaning following building works or removing layers of old wax.
2. Leave to work for 2-3 minutes.
3. Scrub vigorously with a brush.
4. Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuing to scrub.
5. Dry with a cotton cloth. If the stain has not been completely removed, repeat the process.
RC-20 General Purpose Cleaner is an alkaline cleaner with a pH of 12.5 and a density of 1.01 Kg/l.
The performance of RC-20 is approximately 2 m²/l if applied neat (for cleaning spot stains of oils or fats), or 12-40 m²/l if diluted (dilutions between 1 and 1:5) for general cleaning of construction remnants or old wax.
Note: Performances are indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butoxydiglycol, Ethanolamine, Dodecylbenzene sulphonic acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzisothiazolinone, Parfum, Colorant.
To apply RC-20 General Purpose Cleaner correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Applying to polished or crystallized natural stone may reduce shine. When applied to waxed surfaces, it may remove the wax.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Effectively cleans oil & fat stains and removes old layers of wax on the most common surfaces.
- For porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, rustic tiles and baked clay bricks.
- Dry with a cotton cloth. Repeat process if necessary.
- Apply the product neat for cleaning spot stains or diluted with water in ratios of 1:1 to 1:5 (depending on how dirty the surface is) if using this product for general cleaning (for example to remove any residue or layers of old wax on completion of the works).
- Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing
- Scrub well with a brush
- Leave product on for 2-3 minutes
- Product for cleaning the most common surfaces (ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, terracotta, brick, etc.) It's specially designed formula provides high effectiveness on cleaning grease and oil stains from both animal and vegetable origin. It is also effective for removing remains of old wax.
- Alkaline cleaner
- 1,01 Kg/L
- Aqua, Butoxydiglycol, Ethanolamine, Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid, Disodium Edta, Benzisothiazolinone, Parfum, Colourant
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Applying this product on polished natural stone or crystallized surfaces can deteriorate the brightness.
- About 2 m2/ L neat, if applicable (for cleaning specific oil or fat spots) or 12-40 m2 when applied diluted (dilutions between 1:1 and 1:5) for general cleaning of residue, old work remains or waxes.
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Rapid action.
- High Degreasing Power.
- Easy Application.