- Removes coffee, wine & soft drink stains on non-porous materials.
- For porcelain tiles, polished marble, polished granite, polished terrazzo, travertine & glazed stoneware
- Apply the product directly to stain so that it is completely covered
- Let the product work for 3-4 minutes
- Scrub well with a brush or sponge
- Apply more product to the stain if required and leave it to work for up to 30 minutes
- Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing. Dry with a cotton cloth. Repeat the process if necessary
- Product for removing all types of stains like wine, coffee, soft drinks,permanent markers and pens as well as fat, organic matter and oils. It's formula has been specially designed for surfaces with very low porosity such as porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, polished marble and granite, travertine & polished terrazzo etc.
- Strong alkaline cleaner
- 1,05 Kg/L
- Aqua, Sodium Hypochlorite, cocamide oxide, sodium hydroxide, Parfum
- Avoid contact with aluminum parts, fabrics and carpets. -Applying to polished surfaces or crystallized natural stone can reduce the brightness.
- Applying to waxed surfaces may remove the wax.
- Always follow the recommended application times. Longer application times can lead to the formation of corrosive vapours.
- Always wear the appropriate protective work wear (gloves, goggles etc.)
- Use product in a well ventilated area
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not drink this product
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 2 m2 / L.
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary
- Maximum Efficiency.
- Ideal for porcelain & natural stone.
RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover removes stains from coffee, wine and soft drinks among others, on delicate and low porosity materials.
A highly effective product ideal for natural stones, especially polished ones.
RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover is a product for removing all types of stains: fats, remains of organic matter and oils, such as wine, white coffee, soft drinks, and even felt-tip pen and biro marks. Its formula has been specially designed for surfaces with very low porosity such as porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, polished marble and granite, polished travertine and polished terrazzo.
For the correct application of the RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Apply the product neat on the stain so that it is completely covered.
2. Leave the product to work for 3-4 minutes.
3. Scrub vigorously with a scouring pad or soft brush.
4. Apply more product on the stain and leave for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse with plenty of water while continuing to scrub. Dry immediately with a cotton cloth. If the stain has not been completely removed, repeat the process.
RUBI RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover is a strong alkaline cleaner with a pH of 13 and a density of 1.05 Kg/l.
The minimum performance of the RUBI RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover is 2 m²/l.
Note: Performance is indicative, since the product is applied to specific and very localized areas.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium hypochlorite, Cocamide oxide, Sodium hydroxide, Parfum.
To apply RC-21 Polished Surface Stain Remover correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Avoid contact with aluminium parts, fabrics and carpets.
- Applying to polished or crystallized natural stone surfaces may reduce shine. When applied to waxed surfaces, it may remove the wax.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.