RC-30 Surface Cleaner is ideal for the cleaning and maintenance of both delicate surfaces (porcelain tiles, marble and polished granite, etc.), and the most common and resistant surfaces.
The advantages of RUBI RC-30 Surface Cleaner are its neutral pH, its fast drying and the natural gloss finish that it leaves, especially on polished or crystallized surfaces.
RC-30 Surface Cleaner is a product suitable for the maintenance of all types of surfaces, especially delicate ones such as polished natural stone, ceramic tiles in general, polished terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic, etc. Its special formulation and neutral pH means that RC-30 Surface Cleaner can be used for regular maintenance of these surfaces without any damage occurring, even when they have been waxed or crystallized. Its pleasant fragrance lasts for several hours after cleaning.
For the correct application of the RC-30 Surface Cleaner, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Dilute 3 or 4 capfuls of product in a bucket of water (5-6 litres) and apply with a mop.
2. Leave to dry by itself.
3. If you need to repeat the process, do so with a thoroughly squeezed mop.
The RC-30 Surface Cleaner has a pH of 6.7 and a density of 1.01 Kg/l.
The approximate performance of RC-30 Surface Cleaner is 50-100 m²/l (1:50 - 4 capfuls) for initial cleaning, and approximately 1400 m²/l (1:200 - 1 cap) for maintenance cleaning.
Note: Performances are indicative.
Aqua, C9-11 Pareth-6, Isopropyl alcohol, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid monohydrated, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Colorant.
Owing to the neutral pH of the RC-30 Surface Cleaner, special precautions are not required during product application, except to carry out a test on a small well-hidden area to assess the results.
- Ideal for the cleaning & maintenance of delicate surfaces. Fast drying & Natural shine.
- For porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic tiles, polished marble, polished granite, polished terrazzo, hydraulic tile, waxed surfaces.
- Apply the product using a mop (adding 3-4 caps with water in a bucket)
- Repeat the process, if necessary
- For the maintenance of all types of sensitive surfaces such as polished natural stone, stoneware, polished terrazzo & hydraulic mosaic. It's special formulation and neutral pH allows for regular maintenance of these surfaces without any damage occurring, even when they have been waxed or glazed. It's pleasant fragrance lasts for several hours after cleaning.
- Neutral cleaner
- 1,01 Kg/L
- Aqua, C9-11 Pareth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid Monohydrated, Colorant
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 50-100 m2 / L. (1:50 - 4 blocks) for initial cleaning and approximately 1,400 m2 / L. (1: 200-1 cap) for maintenance cleaning.
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Neutral pH.
- For Porcelain & Polished Natural Stone.