- Absorbs oil and grease stains that have penetrated into porous surfaces like clay, limestone, concrete & asphalt.
- For baked clay, tuff, sandstone, concrete & asphalt
- Shake well before use.
- Apply product directly to stain ensuring it is completely covered
- Leave to work for 24 hours.
- Sweep up the white dust generated using a brush or broom
- Repeat the process if necessary
- For removing mineral and vegetable oil stains on very porous surfaces such as concrete, fired clay, tuff & asphalt, etc. The components dissolve fats and oils, then absorb the stain by descaling through the pores of the part. Great for surfaces that otherwise, due to its porosity would be extremely complex to clean.
- Solvent based cleaner.
- 1,72 Kg/L
- Tetrachloroethylene, Talc, Xylene
- Tetrachloroethylene, Talc.
- Not applicable
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 2 m2 / L
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary
- Deep cleaning.
- Leaves no marks.
- High effective.
- Easy application.
RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover absorbs oil and grease stains that have penetrated into highly porous surfaces like clay, tuff, cement, paving stones, etc.
The main advantages of the RC-40 are: Deep cleaning, easy application and high effectiveness, and the fact that it leaves no marks.
RUBI RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover is a product for removing mineral and vegetable oil stains on very porous surfaces such as concrete, clay, tuff, paving stones, etc. The components dissolve fats and oils, then descale and absorb the stain through the pores of the material.
Surfaces that otherwise, due to their porosity, would be extremely complex to clean, are left spotless with this product.
The effectiveness of RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover is greater the higher the porosity of the surface to be cleaned.
It is ideal for removing stains from engine oil on concrete pavements or paving stones.
For the correct application of the RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Shake the product vigorously before use.
2. Apply directly to the stain so that it is completely covered by the product.
3. Leave to work for 24 hours.
4. Sweep up the white dust generated using a brush, broom or vacuum cleaner (never wet).
5. If a stain or a shadow of the stain remains, repeat the process.
RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover is a solvent-based cleaner with a density of 1.72 Kg/l.
The minimum performance of RUBI RC-40 Porous Surfaces Stain Remover is 2 m²/l.
Note: Performance is indicative, since the product is applied to specific and very localized areas.
Ingredients: Tetrachlorethylene, Talc, Xylene.
BEFORE APPLYING THE PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME, WE RECOMMEND ALWAYS CARRYING OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.