RC-41 Paint Remover is an ideal paint stripper for treating paint and adhesive stains and wax residue on any surface.
Its efficiency in removing paint and adhesive residue without leaving any traces are its main advantages.
RC-41 Paint Remover is a product suitable for the removal of all kinds of paints, varnishes, adhesives, pen marks and even traces of waxes, silicones and polyurethane residue on a wide range of surfaces: porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, glazed stoneware, natural stone, clay, tuff, slate, brick, concrete, etc.
Its presentation in gel form allows for convenient application on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
For the correct application of RC-41 Paint Remover, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. To avoid possible frost clogging the pores and preventing proper cleaning, it is recommended that the surfaces to be treated are between 5 and 35º.
2. Apply the product on the paint stain.
3. Leave to work for 10 minutes.
4. Scrub vigorously with a brush or scouring pad and then rinse with plenty of water while continuing to scrub.
5. Dry with a cotton cloth. If dirt remains, repeat the process.
RC-41 Paint Remover is a solvent-based cleaner with a density of 1.05 Kg/l.
The minimum performance of RUBI RC-41 Paint Remover can vary between 2 and 5 m²/l.
Note: Performance is indicative, since the product is applied to specific and very localized areas.
Ingredients: Dimethyl methylglutarate, Benzyl alcohol, aromatic light Solvent naphtha (petroleum), formic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
To apply RC-41 Paint Remover correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Applying to polished and crystallized natural stone surfaces or to resin agglomerates may reduce shine.
- When applied to waxed surfaces, it may remove the wax.
- Avoid contact of the product with plastic surfaces.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Ideal for treating paint and adhesive stains and other remains on any waxed surface.
- For porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic tiles, rustic tiles, natural stone, terracotta, slate, brick, concrete
- Leave to work for around 10 minutes
- Dry with a cotton cloth. Repeat process if necessary.
- Scrub well with a brush or scouring pad and then rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing
- To avoid possible frost clogging the pores and prevent proper cleaning, it is recommended that the surfaces are between 5 and 35 ºC
- Apply the product directly to the paint spot
- Product for the elimination of all kinds of paints, varnishes, adhesives, pen marks and even traces of waxes, silicone, polyurethane and debris over a wide range of surfaces (porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, glazed tiles, natural stone, slate, brick, concrete). This gel form product allows for easy application on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Solvent based cleaner.
- 1,05 Kg/L
- Dimethyl, Methlglutarate, Benzyl Alcohol, Solvent Naptha light aromatic (Petroleum), Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose.
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Applying this product on polished natural stone or crystallized surfaces can deteriorate the brightness. Applied on waxed surfaces can remove the wax. Avoid contact of the product with plastic surfaces.
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 2 - 12 m2 / L
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Eliminates paint and adhesive residue
- Maximum efficiency.
- Leaves no trace.