- Whitens quickly and efficiently, sealing in wall and floor tiles in kitchens & bathrooms.
- For porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, rustic tiles & wall tiles
- Before use, ensure the surface is clear of any loose dirt by wiping over with a dry cloth.
- Shake well before use
- Place bottle on to the surface, applying pressure to the sponge, in order to control product flow
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes and then remove any remains of product using a damp cloth in circular motions
- Product specially made for cleaning all types of residue from grout joints over time and due to lack of maintenance. Allows for easy application both horizontally and vertically through the sponge dispenser, helping to spread the product evenly over the grout.
- 1,24 Kg/L
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Approximately 400-600 m / L
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary.
- High holding power.
- Does not create a film.
RO-80 Grout Whitener quickly, comfortably and effectively whitens grout in wall and floor tiles in both kitchens as well as bathrooms.
With the RO-80, RUBI offers users a product with excellent holding power and which, unlike others, does not create a surface film that is lost over time or use.
RO-80 Grout Whitener is a product for whitening cement-based grout that has blackened over time and owing to a lack of maintenance. It allows for easy application both horizontally and vertically through the sponge dispenser, helping to spread the product evenly over the grout.
To apply the product correctly, RUBI recommends performing the following steps:
1. Before starting the work, we recommend wiping the surface with a dry cloth to remove surface dirt. As a cleaning treatment for very dirty cement-based grout, we recommend first using RC-12 Grout Cleaner and, once completely dry, applying RO-80 Grout Whitener.
2. Shake the bottle vigorously before use.
3. Place bottle on to the grout, applying pressure to the sponge, in order to control product flow and spread it lengthways along the whole joint.
4. Leave to dry for 30 minutes and remove excess product with a circular motion using with a cloth dampened with water.
RO-80 Grout Whitener is an alkaline product with a pH of 8.8 and a density of 1.24 Kg/l.
The performance of RO-80 is approximately 400-600 ml/l
Note: Performances are merely indicative.
In the application and in studies with RUBI RO-80 Grout Whitener, no secondary effects or flaws requiring specific precautions have been detected.
RUBI RECOMMENDS ALWAYS CARRYING OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.