RUBI RO-81 Crystalliser achieves a natural shine and increases scratch resistance on polished marble, granite and terrazzo surfaces.
In addition to giving a natural shine to these materials, the RO-81 Crystalliser is long lasting, partly owing to its high resistance to traffic.
RO-81 is a product designed to crystallize natural and polished artificial stone surfaces (marble, granite, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic, etc.). It must always be applied with a rotary machine in order to achieve the ideal conditions of temperature and pressure and to achieve the best possible result. Its special formulation gives this type of flooring a natural and long lasting shine.
To apply RO-81 Crystalliser correctly, RUBI recommends performing the following steps:
1. Pour approximately 4-5 capfuls of product on the surface to be treated.
2. Place the steel wool disc on to the rotary machine and power to a high speed (for optimum results, the machine should weigh at least 40 kg).
3. Run the machine over the product spreading it over an area of approximately 1-2 m2, working it until shine is achieved.
4. Repeat the process on another adjacent area until the entire surface is covered.
5. Do not wet or walk on the surface for least 8 hours. Cleaning of the surface immediately after the crystallizing process should always be carried out dry.
RO-81 Crystalliser is an acid product with a pH of 3.5 and a density of 1.08 kg/l.
The approximate performance of RUBI RO-81 Crystalliser is 30-50 m²/l.
Note: Performances are merely indicative.
For safe and suitable application of the product, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- During application, avoid leaving areas unworked where the liquid might dry.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Acheive a natural glow and increase scratch resistance on polished marble, granite & terrazzo surfaces.
- For polished marble, polished terrazzo & hydraulic mosaic
- Pour approximately 4-5 caps of product on the surface to be treated
- Do not wet or walk on the surface for at least 8 hours
- Place the the steel wool disc on to the Rubilim rotary machine and power to a higher speed
- Repeat the process on each area and so on until whole floor is complete
- Run the machine over the product area approximately 1-2 m2 at a time and work on until preferred brightness is acheived
- For use to crystallize natural and polished artificial stone surfaces(marble, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic).For use with rotary machine which helps to achieve the ideal conditions of temperature and pressure. Its special formulation gives this type of flooring a spectacular shine.
- 1,08 Kg/L
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- During application avoid leaving areas without ventilation in order for the liquid to dry.
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- About 30-50 m2 / L.
- Natural shine.
- Long life.
- Greater resistance to traffic.