- Effective cleaner for removing moss, mould and algae on building materials.
- For baked clay, mosaic, exposed bricks, face brickwork, clinker, concrete, marble, granite & slate
- Where there is a presence of mould, algae or lichens, scrub using a brush or sponge.
- Spray the product directly on the moss spot and leave for 24 hours.
- Rinse with water whilst continuously scrubbing. Repeat process if necessary. For a general preventative clean, dilute 125 ml with water in a bucket and mop over. It is recommended to repeat this treatment once a week.
- Product for cleaning spots of moss on terraces and walls and generally in all places where moss appears. This product can be used on a variety of materials such as baked clay, facing brickwork, concrete, natural unpolished stone & slate etc. It's effective formula leaves no traces and also when applied regularly helps to prevent future occurrences.
- Neutral cleaner
- 1,00 Kg/L
- Aqua, Cocoalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 2 m2 / L when applied neat or 50-100 m2 / L if applied by diluting 125 ml in a bucket (pre-clean)
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary.
- High efficiency.
- Preventative action.
- Easy application.
RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner is the best solution for cleaning and preventing moss and mould stains on terraces, frontages, and a wide variety of surfaces.
The main advantages of RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner are that it is easy to apply (directly in a spray), its high efficiency and the fact that it is a preventative treatment.
RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner is a product designed for cleaning mould stains on terraces and frontages and generally in all places where such stains appear. The product can be used on a variety of materials such as clay, brick, concrete, natural unpolished stone, slate, etc. Its effective formula leaves no trace and also prevents future occurrences when applied regularly.
To apply RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner correctly, RUBI recommends performing the following steps:
1. On surfaces with a lot of mould, we recommend first scrubbing with a scouring pad or brush.
2. Spray the product directly onto the stain and leave to work for 24 hours.
3. Once 24 hours have passed, rinse with plenty of water while scrubbing vigorously with a brush or scouring pad. If any mould remains, repeat the process.
For preventive general cleaning, apply with a mop diluting half a glass (approx. 125 ml) in the mop bucket.
RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner is a neutral cleaner with a pH of 7.5 and a density of 1.00 Kg/l.
The performance of RO-82 is approximately 2 m²/l if applied neat or approximately 50-100 m²/l if applied by diluting 125 ml in the mop bucket (general preventive cleaning).
Note: Performances are merely indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocoalkonium chloride, Isopropyl alcohol.
To apply RO-82 Patio/Garden Cleaner correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- If necessary, scrape the mould before applying the product – we recommend wearing a mask.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.