- Effectively removes black spots from bath and shower joints.
- For silicone joints on baths and showers.
- Spray the product directly on the joints
- Leave to work for up to 30 minutes
- Scrub well using a brush or sponge. Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing.
- Dry using a cotton cloth. Repeat the process if necessary.
- Product designed for effective cleaning of shower and bath silicone joints that have blackening. Packaged with a handy sprayer allowing for quick and efficient application whilst minimising product waste.
- Alkaline cleaner
- 1,037 Kg/L
- Aqua, Sarcosinate, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide
- Avoid contact with aluminum parts, fabrics and carpets. -Applying to polished surfaces and crystallized natural stone can reduce the brightness.
- Applying on waxed surfaces may remove the wax.
- Always follow the recommended application times. Longer application times can lead to the formation of corrosive vapours.
- Always wear the appropriate protective work wear (gloves, goggles etc.)
- Use product in a well ventilated area
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not drink this product
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Approximately 75 m / L.
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary.
- Easy application.
- Optimal results.
RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner effectively cleans both cement and silicone joints in bathtubs and showers that have blackened usually caused by moisture and soap scum.
The product is very easy to apply (direct from the spray bottle) and offers optimal results for regular maintenance.
RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner is a product for convenient and effective cleaning of cement and silicone joints in bathtubs and showers. Its spray bottle packaging allows for fast and effective application while minimizing product waste. Applied regularly, the product performs a preventive action, delaying the blackening of joints in bathtubs and showers.
To apply RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner correctly, RUBI recommends performing the following steps:
1. Spray the product directly on the joint to be treated.
2. Leave the product for approximately 30 minutes.
3. Scrub vigorously with a brush or scouring pad and rinse with plenty of water while continuing to scrub.
4. Dry with a cotton cloth. If dirt remains, repeat the process.
RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner is an alkaline cleaner with a pH of 12.5 and a density of 1.037 Kg/l.
The approximate performance of RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner is approximately 75 linear metres/l.
Note: Performances are merely indicative.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium hypochlorite, Myristamine oxide, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Lauramine oxide, Sodium hydroxide.
To apply RO-84 Bath and Shower Silicone Cleaner safely and appropriately, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Avoid contact with aluminium parts, fabrics and carpets.
- Applying to polished or crystallized natural stone surfaces may reduce shine.
- When applied to waxed surfaces, it may remove the wax.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.