- Penetrates the pores without creating a film. Facilitates cleaning and maintenance.
- For porcelain, polished marble, polished granite & polished terrazzo
- Before application surface should be clean and dry. Pour product into a container.
- Using a brush/roller or sponge, apply a layer to the surface.
- Apply an even layer to the surface
- Although the product dries within a few hours, we recommend that you leave the product for the entire curing time (24 hours) before walking over the surface to ensure maximum protection. If any residue remains, remove it by scrubbing with a cotton cloth.
- High quality water & oil repellent product, suitable for protection against all types of stains (both water and oil-based) on low porosity surfaces such as porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, polished marble, polished granite & polished terrazzo etc. It can be applied both indoors and outdoors.
- Solvent based waterproofing
- 0,78 Kg/L
- Not applicable
- Before application, surface should be clean, dry and totally free of moisture.
- Always follow the recommended application times.
- Do not apply using a sprayer as harmful vapours could be generated.
- Always wear the appropriate protective work wear (gloves, goggles etc.)
- Use product in a well ventilated area
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not drink this product
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Approximately 8 - 40 m2 / L depending on the material to be treated.
- NOTE: Performances are merely indicative. Actual results may vary.
- For Porcelain & Polished Natural Stone.
- Does not change original appearance.
The RP-51 Stain Protector penetrates into the pores without forming a film and facilitates the cleaning and maintenance of the treated surfaces.
It is ideal for protecting polished natural stone and porcelain tiles. Does not change the original appearance of the material.
RP-51 Stain Protector is a high quality, water and oil repellent product suitable for the protection against all types of stains (both water-based and oil-based) on low porosity surfaces, such as porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, marble, granite and polished terrazzo flooring.
It can be used both outdoors and indoors, and owing to its carefully studied formula does not produce a film and allows the treated surface to breathe properly.
For the correct application of the RP-51 Stain Protector (for low porosity surfaces), RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Before application, the surface should be clean and dry. Pour the product into a clean container.
2. Dip a roller or brush into the container and soak it in the product.
3. Apply an even layer on the surface.
4. Although the product dries within a few hours, we recommend that you leave the product for the entire curing time (24 hours) before walking over the surface to ensure maximum protection. If any residue or excess product remains, remove by scrubbing with a cotton cloth.
RP-51 Stain Protector for low porosity surfaces is a solvent-based waterproofing agent with a density of 0.78 Kg/l.
The performance of the product is approximately 8-40 m²/l depending on the material to be treated. Note: Performances are merely indicative.
RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions in order to apply RP-51 Stain Protector safely:
- Before application, the surface should be clean, dry and completely moisture free.
- It is recommended to work with good ventilation.
- Do not apply the product by spraying, as harmful vapours may be generated.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.