- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
Brick trowels are used primarily for touch-up work with any type of material, but are also widely used for fine finish work both with gypsum and plaster.
RUBIFLEX PFP19 brick trowels with bi-material handles are the result of constant work of advanced technological research to obtain a product of high quality and durability. By applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer building professionals a range of brick trowels with the best guarantees of quality.
The plates on RUBI PFP19 brick trowels receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the plate, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI brick towels an extremely light tool with excellent strength and easy to use.
Longitudinally oriented fibres during lamination.
The attachment between the handle and the shank on the RUBIFLEX PFP19 brick trowels with bi-material handles is solid and non-detachable.
RUBI also has the exclusive line with RUBIFLEX® bi-material ergonomic handles, a design that provides great shock resistance. The elastic coating of RUBIFLEX® handles reduces slippage and provides maximum grip.
Due to modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
At RUBI we have always had a very close relationship with ceramic tile fixers and it is vital for us to have constant, fluent communication with them. That's why we have all the necessary tools to offer industry professionals an innovative product able to provide solutions to their daily needs while working.
References and models for RUBIFLEX PFP19 bimaterial handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 76808
- EAN-13 - 8413797768084
- Trowel length - 109 mm
- Trowel width - 80 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,152 kg
- Units per box - 6
- Ref. - 76809
- EAN-13 - 8413797768091
- Trowel length - 128 mm
- Trowel width - 90 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,168 kg
- Units per box - 6