- Cleans, polishes, brightens, grout, crystallizes, and waxing by changing the accessory.
- 2 HP single phase motor
- 3 working speeds: 60, 120, 180 r.p.m.
- Handles high strength aluminum with rubber coating.
- With instant soft start and stop, maintains a large performance cleaning, polishing floors and crystallized.
- Handlebar locking system.
- Rubber wheels placed in external position for stability.
- Band incorporates neutral color bumpers to avoid staining the walls.
- Electric cord: 10 m
- Includes Polypropylene brush (Ref. 60970) and liquid tank of 2.9 gl. (13 l.).
Powerful and versatile
One of the most important and hardest parts of fitting ceramic tile is the cleaning and maintenance of ceramic tiles.
To facilitate this part of the ceramic tile fitting process, RUBI offers professionals the RUBILIM rotary cleaner.
The RUBILIM rotary cleaner features a speed change to adjust the machine to the optimal speed for each job, meaning that with just one tool, professionals can perform grouting, cleaning, polishing and crystallising jobs on natural stone or agglomerates, or waxing and subsequent brightening.
The advanced technology of the RUBILIM rotary cleaner allows all of these jobs to be carried out with minimal effort, obtaining the highest quality possible.
The RUBILIM works with a powerful 2 HP single phase motor and a power regulator that gives it 3 working speeds: 60, 120 and 180 rpm.
Its IP54 level facilitates its use in difficult conditions and in contact with liquids.
The handles, made of high-strength aluminium, have a rubber coating to increase comfort and grip while using the RUBILIM.
The soft start and instant stop of the RUBILIM maintains great performance for cleaning, polishing and crystallizing floor surfaces while guaranteeing the user additional safety during handling.
The handlebar locking system adjusts to the user's height and makes handling the cleaner easier.
The rubber wheels placed in an external position give greater steering stability, reducing the risk of tipping.
The RUBILIM has a neutral coloured rubber bumper band to avoid staining the walls.
The power cord is 10 metres long, to facilitate work on large surfaces.
The RUBILIM includes:
- 1 polypropylene brush (ref. 60970)
- 1 liquid tank with 13 litre capacity.
References and models for RUBILIM
- Ref. - 62969
- EAN-13 - 8413797629699
- Power supply - 230V/50-60Hz
- Watts - 1500 W
- Revolutions per minute - 60-120-180
- Net weight without packaging - 45 kg
- Units per box - 1
- Units per pallet - 2