- Powerful geared motor. High operating autonomy.
- High mixing capacity. Optimum performance.
- Equipped with automatic stop-opening cover for increased security.
- Built-in handle and wheels for easier transportation.
- For mortars, facade coating mortar and tile adhesive.
- With double thermal protection.
- Blade speed: 60 r.p.m.
- For mixing up to 110 Lb. (50 kg.) of mortar (adhesive, facing cement, etc.)
- Integrated gearbox design for better performance in the transmission.
- Compact and easy to transport.
Autonomous mixer of great capacity.
The RUBIMIX-50 N is a high performance, high capacity electric mixer.
It is ideal for mixing any type of mortar, facade coating mortar and tile adhesive for ceramic tiles (class C or C1, mainly).
Its powerful 880W motor with double thermal protector and a fixed blade speed of 60 rpm mean that up to 65 l. can be mixed at once, or up to 50 kg of mortar (adhesive, facade coating, etc.).
The RUBIMIX-50 N comes fully assembled, so users can use it immediately, without it needing to be installed. With its handle and wheels, the RUBIMIX-50 N is compact and easy to transport.
The RUBIMIX-50 N is equipped with a safety switch that, in the event that the lid is lifted while it is running, stops the motor immediately. Thus not only avoiding annoying splashes, but also reducing the risk of an accident.
Both the plastic bucket and the blades, made of galvanised steel, are easy to disassemble in order to clean them thoroughly.
The RUBIMIX-50 N is the most highly recommended choice for users who need to mix large quantities of mortar, since it works completely autonomously, allowing you to get on with other jobs, such as applying a previous load or preparing for another job. Obtaining higher performance and value for your time.
At RUBI we know how people work in every country in the world, we know the demands of ceramic tile fixers and we have knowledge of all materials used for installations and repairs. For these reasons RUBI is a recognized brand and clearly focused on a professional and demanding industry. That's why RUBI offers you all the knowledge and experience to manufacture high precision tools. The high demands of our customers and the market has led us to put our expertise into designing tools and products for cutting and fixing ceramic tiles as accurately as possible.
- Power 880 W