RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax is a self-shining wax with high durability and footfall resistance.
This is a water and detergent resistant wax, so that shine lasts longer after regular maintenance cleaning operations.
RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax is a self-shining liquid wax designed to give a high gloss look to low porosity surfaces such as polished marble, polished travertine, polished terrazzo, slate etc. Once applied, it provides high resistance to footfall and polishing is not required.
The treatment of natural stone surfaces such as marble or granite or polished terrazzo flooring with RUBI RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax makes these surfaces easier to maintain, without sacrificing optimum shine.
For the correct application of the RC-71 Low Porous Surface Wax, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Apply an even layer of neat product to the completely clean and dry floor using a brush, foam roller or sponge.
2. If necessary, apply a second coat perpendicular to direction of the first coat.
3. Leave to dry for 24 hours before walking on the flooring.
RC-71 Low Porous Surface Wax is a water-based wax with a density of pH of 8.3 and a density of 1.014 Kg/l.
The performance of the RW-71 Low Porous Surface Wax is approximately 8-35 m²/l. depending on the material to be treated and the number of layers applied. Note: Performances are merely indicative.
In the application of RC-71 Low Porous Surface Wax, no risks requiring special precautions have been detected. Therefore, RUBI recommends:
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Self-shining liquid wax with high durability and footfall resistance.
- For marble, granite, polished terrazzo & slate
- On surfaces completely clean, dry and free of moisture apply an even layer of product using a brush, roller or sponge
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before walking on surface
- Self-shining, water based liquid wax designed to create a high gloss look on low porosity surfaces such as polished marble, travertine, polished terrazzo & slate etc. Once applied, it provides high resistance to traffic and polishing isn't required.
- Water based liquid wax
- 1,014 Kg/L
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Approximately 8 - 35 m2 / L. depending on the material to be treated.
- Mechanical resistance to particles at great speed and half energy.
- Optimum brightness.