Videos SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER manual cutter
- Cutting capacity of 310cm. extendable as needed with additional guides.
- Facilitates a straight cut without deviations.
- Offers high quality performance.
- Progressive separation of the material, reducing the risk of breakage.
- For hand cutting, large format porcelain, between 3mm & 8mm thick.
- Cutting capacity of up to 310cm. Extendable as needed with additional guides.
- With silicone cords incorporated in the guides at its base & the fixing suction pads, the SLIM SYSTEM guarantees accurate straight cuts without deviation.
- Tungsten carbide roller with titanium treatment bearing of Ø22mm to offer a high performance and quality cut.
- Separation system, by means of adjustable pincers, which ensure a gradual separation of the tile, thus reducing risk of breakage.
- The set consists of:
- 3 110cm guides.
Hand cutting system with connectable guides.
The SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER tile cutter is a manual cutter specially designed for porcelain tiles on the market of up to 3 m by 1.2 m and between about 3 and 8 mm thick.
The set consists of: three 110 cm aluminium guides, 1 scoring wheel with a Ø 22 mm tungsten carbide roller guide, 2 breaking pliers, 2 suction pads and a reinforced nylon carrying case.
The guides are made of aluminium and are interconnected to ensure perfect scoring, always 1 cm from the edge of the guide itself. The suction cups help us fix the guide on the ceramic tile and prevent it from moving. The guides also have two strips of silicone to help attachment.
The scoring wheel, with a handle to facilitate the work, is fitted with a Ø 22 mm tungsten carbide roller, especially for those big scoring jobs.
The pliers are responsible for breaking the tiles after scoring, allowing us to work alone or with the help of another person.
This whole system comes in a handy textile bag with compartments and the tools needed for assembly.
The SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER manual cutter is a cutting system specially designed for porcelain tiles, both large and fragile at the same time, so it is very useful to be able to make the first cut before moving them.
The way of working with the SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER is very simple and offers a sure solution for working with this type of tiles.
This cutting system, together with the SLIM EASYTRANS transport assembly, offers the perfect equipment for the work of cutting and fixing porcelain tiles of these characteristics, making cutting a simple job and giving us some guarantees in the transport and fixing.
- Cutting Length 310 cm
- Cutting height 3-8 mm
References and models for SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER manual cutter
|UNE 14411||6 mm1/4 inch||8 mm5/16 inch||10 mm13/32 inch||18 mm3/4 inch||22 mm7/8 inch|
|TP / TP-S||18914|
|SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER||18912 / 18914|
|BASIC / KIT / TEN-BRIC||01960 (Ø 14mm / Ø 9/16 inch)|