Videos TC-180 circular cutter
- Practical cutter and easy to use for large pieces.
- Double cooling system, wet and dry. Greater adaptability to environment.
- Guiding mark for better visibility of the line of cut.
- Easy adjustment of cutting thickness. Greater versatility and adaptability to the different materials.
- For dry and wet cutting of ceramic tiles and natural stone.
- Especially suitable for large pieces.
- Allows the user to reduce manipulation, handling heavy or akward use.
- Blade Ø180mm TURBO TSV.
- Parallel guide.
- Cable with PRCD switch (differential).
- Cone reducer for vacuum cleaner.
- Transport case.
Precise cutting on large format materials.
The TC-180 circular saw is specially designed and suitable for cutting and rectifying large format pieces.
This power tool allows the user to reduce the handling of heavy or unwieldy parts. Thus achieving greater efficiency in the work of installing large format pieces.
The TC-180 circular saw works with 180 mm diameter diamond blades and is equipped to work in both wet cutting (hose connection) or dry cutting (vacuum cleaner connection).
The user can easily adjust the cutting thickness up to 55 mm, and it can be adapted to the nature of the various materials to be cut.
Other notable features of the TC-180 circular saw is that it has a lateral stop (as standard) which guides the cut along the side edge of the material itself, or if more precision required, especially in bigger formats, the TC-180 can be connected to a system of connector guides (optional accessory) allowing precise and safe cutting along its whole length.
Its 6.7 kg weight makes this power tool highly appreciated by the professional installer of large format ceramic tiles.
At RUBI we know how people work in every country in the world, we know the demands of ceramic tile fixers and we have knowledge of all materials used for installations and repairs. For these reasons RUBI is a recognized brand and clearly focused on a professional and demanding industry. That's why RUBI offers you all the knowledge and experience to manufacture high precision tools. The high demands of our customers and the market has led us to put our expertise into designing tools and products for cutting and fixing ceramic tiles as accurately as possible.
References and models for TC-180 circular cutter
- Ref. - 50939
- EAN-13 - 8413797509397
- Cutting height - 55 mm
- Power supply - 230V/50-60Hz
- Watts - 1800 W
- Revolutions per minute - 5800
- With blade -
- Outside diameter - 180 mm
- Inside diameter - 22.2 mm
- With carrying case -
- Length Width Height (machine overall dimensions) - 33x45x38 cm
- Net weight without packaging - 6.7 kg
- Weight with carrying case - 11 kg
- Units per box - 1
- Units per pallet - 12