10 in. Professional Tile Saw with Stand
The DT-250 EVOLUTION is an electric wet tile cutter that is ideal for cutting all types of ceramic tiles and other materials.
Equipped with a powerful 15 Amp 4000 rpm motor, with brake included for greater safety at work.
Movable table system, made of aluminium and a rubber cover to offer an optimum robust and durable work surface.
The table movement, thanks to the sealed bearings, is smooth and accurate.
The DT-250 EVOLUTION tile saw includes a folding table equipped with a large wheel (7.87 in. in diameter), which facilitates the mobility and transport of the cutter. It also allows professionals to transport some materials.
The DT-250 EVOLUTION by RUBI accurately cuts all types of ceramic tiles up to 24 in. long, and diagonal formats of 18x18 in.; it is also suitable for cutting granite, marble and masonry products up to 3.74 in. thick.
Equipped with a 10 in. blade (included) and a laser guidance system to increase cutting visibility and precision. It has a lateral table supplement to increase the working surface, and various baffles to control and recover the water used.
The DT-250 EVOLUTION is quite simply an ideal machine for working on site and in renovations, thanks to its easy transport and quick assembly.
The plunge effect of the head on the RUBI DT-250 EVOLUTION makes it possible to adjust the thickness of the material to cut, up to a maximum of 3.74 in..
The RUBI brand is known for the great durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, RUBI has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and adapting to the demands of each market.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with brake.
- 10 in. diamond blade included.
- Plunging head for controlled non-through cuts.
- Head adjusts for accurate 0°, 22.5°, or 45° bevel cuts.
- Wet saw to cut ceramic tiles, porcelain, granite, marble and other masonry materials.
- The rollers with sealed precision bearings offer a smooth cutting and straight action .
- The aluminum table with rubber provides a platform for strong and lasting work.
- Cut with precision slabs up to 24 in.( 61 cm), and diagonally up to 18 in. (45 cm), cut ceramic, porcelain, granite, marble and masonry products up to 3-3 / 4 inch. (9.5 cm) thick.
- Mobile Base steel wheels 20.3 cm (8-in.) To facilitate the transfer and preparation work.
- Design of lightweight aluminum chassis and steel reinforced for maximum durability.
- The cutting table is removable for easy cleaning.
- Angular measurement
- Repetitive cuts
- Plunge Effect
- Foldable head
- INCH/MM. ruler
- Cutting height 3-3/4"
References and models for DT-250 EVOLUTION Wet tile saw
- Ref. - 58995
- EAN-13 - 8413797589955
- Cutting length - 24"
- Diagonal cutting length - 18" x 18"
- Cutting height - 3-3/4"
- Power supply - 120VAC/15Amps
- Revolutions per minute - 4000 RPM
- With blade -
- Outside diameter - 10"
- Wall chaser effect -
- Length Width Height (machine overall dimensions) - 49" x 32" x 47"
- Net weight without packaging - 86.99 lbs
- Units per box - 1
- Units per pallet - 1