- Powerful 1600W motor for greater mixing capacity and high reliability.
- Bimaterial double handle grip. Improved ergonomics and comfort.
- 2 speed gearbox and electronic controller to optimize the mixing of each material.
- Interchangeable mixing paddle with M14 connection. Greater versatility.
- For cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials.
- For drilling in dry wall, stoneware and porcelain tiles.
- Maximum operating speed 14,000 r.p.m. M14 thread finish. Usable with grinder (direct connection) or electric drill (adapter ref. 05976). Supplied in blister.
More power and performance.
The MULTIDRILL guide enables effective centring in making holes in dry cutting and wet cutting.
Fixing the MULTIDRILL guide is done through suction, directly on the surface to be drilled, either horizontally or vertically.
High accuracy and reliability, the MULTIDRILL guide ensures accurate drilling and prevents possible displacement of the drill bit.
The MULTIDRILL guide supports DRYGRES, EASYGRES, FORAGRES, MINIGRES drills up to 3.27 in.
Includes connection for hose and tank (ref. 50947).