The palette is, without a doubt, an essential tool for the construction professional; it is used mainly to mix materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly on the support.
The RUBIFLEX PFP05 bi-material pallets are the result of a constant work of advanced technological research to achieve a product of high quality and strength. Applying the latest technologies, RUBI can offer the construction professional a range of pallets with the best quality guarantees.
The blades of PUB05 blades of RUBI receive a specific thermal treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces their wear. In the same way as the spike of the pallet, to increase its hardness and rigidity make the RUBI pallets a tool of maximum lightness and excellent qualities of resistance and comfort of use.
Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
Fixation between the handle and the tang of the pallets with bi-material handle RUBIFLEX PFP05 is solid and unbreakable.
RUBI, in addition, has the exclusive RUBIFLEX® bi-material ergonomic handle line with a design that provides great resistance to impacts. The elastic coating of RUBIFLEX® handles reduces slippage and offers maximum grip.
Due to the modern manufacturing processes, the RUBI pallets guarantee a total regularity of all the items, a perfect flatness and a great resistance and protection against the corrosion of the sheet, and also, thanks to the use of the exclusive fusion technique to Forging temperature, they offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the point of union of the shank of the handle and the base of the blade.
This range of products, like the rest of the ranges of our catalog, is designed to offer the user a saving of time and increase efficiency in their work. At RUBI we are aware of the importance of efficiency and time savings today, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.
- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
References and models for RUBIFLEX PFP05 bimaterial handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 75420
- EAN-13 - 8413797754209
- Trowel length - 7.87 "
- Trowel width - 43"
- Net weight without packaging - 0.70 lbs
- Units per box - 6
- 3 Points: