- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
The palette is used mainly for touch-up work with any type of material, but they are also widely used for fine finishing works with both plaster and plaster.
The RUBIFLEX PFP19 bimaterial handle palettes are the result of a constant work of advanced technological research to achieve a product of high quality and strength. Applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer the construction professional a range of paletines with the best quality guarantees.
The sheets of RUBI PFP19 paletines receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the case, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI palettes a tool of maximum lightness and excellent qualities of resistance and comfort of use.
Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
Fixation between handle and spike of the RUBIFLEX PFP19 bimaterial handle bars is solid and unbreakable.
RUBI, in addition, has the exclusive RUBIFLEX® bimaterial ergonomic handle line with a design that provides great resistance to impacts. The elastic coating of RUBIFLEX® handles reduces slippage and offers maximum grip.
Due to the modern manufacturing processes, the RUBI palettes guarantee a total regularity of all the items, a perfect flatness and a great resistance and protection against the corrosion of the sheet, and also, thanks to the use of the exclusive fusion technique to Forging temperature, they offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the point of union of the shank of the handle and the base of the blade.
At RUBI we have always had a very close relationship with ceramic tile setters and it is vital for us to have a fluid and constant communication path with them. That's why we have all the necessary tools to be able to offer the sector professional an innovative product capable of providing solutions to their daily needs during work
References and models for RUBIFLEX PFP19 bimaterial handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 76808
- EAN-13 - 8413797768084
- Trowel length - 4-5⁄16"
- Trowel width - 3-1⁄8"
- Net weight without packaging - 0.33 lbs.
- Units per box - 6
- Ref. - 76809
- EAN-13 - 8413797768091
- Trowel length - 5-1⁄16"
- Trowel width - 3-1/2"
- Net weight without packaging - 0.7 lbs.
- Units per box - 6