- Safety lock to prevent unexpected start.
- New and improved handle. Comfort and stability.
- 2 speed gearbox and progressive switch (R.P.M. regulation) to optimize the mixing of each material.
- Quick and easy to change the brushes. High comfort.
- For cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials.
- Direct connection for mixers with M14 thread.
- Made of lightweight and durable materials for maximum reliability.Double insulation.
- Electronic regulator (1st 0-450 r.p.m. / 2nd 0-780 r.p.m.).Ø maximum paddle: 6.2" (160 mm.)
- Interchangeable mixing rod with M14 connection. Greater versatility. Maximum Ø mixer 5.51" (140 mm)
- Power: 1200 W. Extra protection handle. Greater shock resistance.
- Mixer paddle Ø 4.72" (120 mm.) included.
Versatility by changing the mixing paddle.
The RUBIMIX-9 N is a mortar mixer noted for its versatility. By simply changing the mixing paddle, the RUBIMIX-9 N is perfectly suited to mixing cement adhesives, resins, paints and other materials. Its double grip with bimaterial handles has improved ergonomics and greater user comfort.
Equipped with a two-speed gearbox and an electronic controller for optimizing the mixing speed of each material, the user will always obtain the most homogeneous mixture possible.
To produce the RUBIMIX-9 N, very light and highly resistant materials are used to offer professionals a tool with maximum reliability.
The RUBIMIX-9 N electrical mixer has two mechanical speeds with a 1200 W motor.
The first speed ranges from 0-620 rpm, and the second can reach 810 rpm.
With this combination of power and speed, you can obtain the best results from mixing with any type of material.
At the grip, there is a controller and speed regulator that can be operated while you are using the machine.
All mortar mixer models in the RUBIMIX-9 N range include a mixing paddle for mortars and cement adhesives. But thanks to its connection with a M14 thread, the mortar mixers can use any type of mixing paddle on the market, including non-threaded paddles by using the chuck or exclusive RUBI mixing paddles with the FAST-IN quick connection system, using the M14 thread adapter.
The RUBIMIX-9 N mortar mixer can be fitted with a mixing paddle with a maximum diameter of Ø 5-1/2 in., giving us a maximum mixing capacity of 88.18 lbs.
So, with the RUBIMIX-9N, RUBI offers professionals a versatile, light and reliable mortar mixer.
This product is also available with a case to facilitate transport and storage when not in use.
RUBI is present in more than 120 countries through our network of sales offices and authorized distributors. We can therefore give the best quality after sales service anywhere in the world.
- Power 1200 W
References and models for RUBIMIX-9 N mortar mixer
- Ref. - 26958
- EAN-13 - 8413797269581
- Power supply - 120V 50-60 Hz.
- Watts - 1800 W
- Revolutions per minute - 1ª 0-450 / 2ª 0-780
- With carrying case -
- Net weight without packaging - 5,8 kg
- Units per box - 2
- Units per pallet - 18