SPEED tile cutters
The most versatile cutter in its class.
RUBI has always been a leading manufacturer of tile cutters for ceramics, and this is why it offers every user a choice that perfectly fits their needs. The SPEED range of tile cutters is another example of this commitment to professional ceramic tile installers, who have a range of tailor-made cutters.
In this tool, as in most of the RUBI catalogue, we have had the collaboration of industry professionals and end-users in the design and creation process; this joint work allows us to release products with guarantees that meet the needs of our most demanding customers.
The SPEED range has three different cutting measurements, 24.41, 28.34 and 36.22 in. in versions with and without a case, and they are perfect for cutting BIII tiles and stoneware, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision.
These tile cutters are fitted with guides made of solid, chromed and rectified steel, with anti-corrosion treatment to facilitate scoring and offering great durability. With the lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work. One feature of this range of tile cutters is the possibility of exchanging scoring to best fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the scoring wheels. It comes with a Ø 5/16 scoring wheel, although other compatible scoring wheels are the Ø 15/64 and 3/8 in. versions.
The SPEED range is tile cutters with double guides, which offer better visibility during scoring and cutting.
In the 72 and 92 models these guides have larger diameters of 25/32 in. Ø for increased bending strength, and larger breaker feet, which facilitates breaking of the biggest and hardest materials.
They contain a base supplement made of aluminium, for better support and gripping of large pieces.
- Mobile breaker for a greater speed and accuracy of cut.
- Double guide for better visibility during scoring.
- Aluminum base for greater robustness, lightness and ease of transport.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45 degree squares.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- Ø5/16"(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- For 72/92 models:
- Supplement base made of aluminium.
- Ø13/16"(20mm) solid-guide for greater resistance & larger breaking feet.
- 45º cuts
- Mobile separator
- Base accessory
- Repetitive cuts
- Cutting height 3/16 - 7/8"
Videos SPEED tile cutters
References and models for SPEED tile cutters
- Ref. - 13960
- EAN-13 - 8413797139600
- Cutting length - 62 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 44 x 44 cm
- Maximum cutting thickness - 1 stroke or 2 strokes - 5-15 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 7 Kg
- Units per box - 1
- 26 Points:
format_align_justify Show barcode