Videos STAR-N PLUS tile cutters
- Mobile breaker with closed sliders for greater bending resistance.
- Aluminium support guides for more strength.
- Practical lateral stop for easier and faster cuts.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral stop with 45° square.
- Base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included
- Base with damping effect
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
Light and versatile cutter
The STAR-N PLUS range has three different models, 15.75, 19.69, and 23.62 in., in versions with and without a case, which are perfect for cutting tiles and stoneware, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision.
These tile cutters are fitted with guides made of solid, chromed and rectified steel, with anti-corrosion treatment to facilitate scoring and offering great durability. With the millimetric lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work.
One feature of this range of tile cutters is the possibility of exchanging scoring to best fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the scoring wheels. It comes with a Ø 5/16 in. scoring wheel, although other compatible scoring wheels are the Ø 15/64 and 3/8 in. versions.
RUBI has always been a leading manufacturer of tile cutters for ceramics, and this is why it offers every user a choice that perfectly fits their needs. The STAR-N PLUS range of tile cutters is another example of this commitment to professional ceramic tile installers, who have a range of tailor-made cutters.
The STAR-N PLUS range are tile cutters with double guides, which offer better visibility during scoring and cutting.
Thanks to the metal support guides, the STAR-N PLUS offer increased bending strength, which facilitates breaking of the biggest and hardest materials.
They also contain a set of base supplements for better support and gripping of large pieces.
For more detailed and personalized information, please contact us through the "Discover RUBI" section, where your doubts and questions can be directly addressed.
- 45º cuts
- Cutting height 1⁄2"
- Repetitive cuts
- Mobile separator
References and models for STAR-N PLUS tile cutters
- Ref. - 12902
- EAN-13 - 8413797129021
- Cutting length - 21"
- Diagonal cutting length - 14-1⁄4x14-1⁄4"
- Cutting height - 1⁄2"
- With carrying case -
- Net weight without packaging - 7.7 lbs.
- Weight with carrying case - 10.54 lbs.
- Units per box - 4
- Units per pallet - 48