Light and functional manual tile cutter.
Light and versatile cutters.
The STAR-N tile cutter range is suitable for cutting glazed stoneware and ceramic tiles.
With a mobile breaker for diagonal cuts and a base with shock absorption effect.
RUBI STAR-N tile cutters are equipped with chromed steel guides and anti-corrosion treatment for greater durability.
The dual guide system gives greater visibility of the scoring and cutting line. The guide supports on RUBI STAR tile cutters are made of copolymer PP and have a highly reinforced design to provide greater robustness in times of increased demands.
All STAR-N models include folding side arms to increase the support area in large format pieces.
RUBI STAR-N tile cutters include, as standard, a 15/64 in. STD scoring wheel with a tungsten carbide roller guide.
The exclusive machining and grinding of the roller guide on the RUBI STD 15/64 in. scoring wheel allows this scoring wheel to offer exceptional quality in scoring ceramic tiles for coverings (BIII type).
The incision of the roller guide on the RUBI STD 15/64 in. scoring wheel is clean and shallow, resulting in a cut without chipping the enamel or any deviations.
The STAR-N range of tile cutters consists of 3 models; 40, 50 and 60, for cutting pieces up to 16.54, 20.08 and 24.02 in., respectively.
Version available with a case for easy transport and protection of the cutter.
The first RUBI cutter was created to provide a solution to the problem with cutting cement tiles After more than 65 years, we continue to provide solutions to the ceramic tile installer by designing tools and products to suit the user's needs. One of the reasons that allow us to provide these solutions is the design of products based on the development of new materials.
- Mobile breaker, ideal for diagonal cuts.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment for greater durability.
- Base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For cutting ceramic tiles, ideal for Floor and Wall tiles.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included
- Base with damping effect
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- Mobile separator
- Cutting height 1⁄2"
Videos STAR-N tile cutters
References and models for STAR-N tile cutters
- Ref. - 12902
- EAN-13 - 8413797129021
- Cutting length - 21"
- Diagonal cutting length - 14-1⁄4 x 14-1⁄4"
- Cutting height - 1⁄2"
- With carrying case -
- Net weight without packaging - 7.7 lbs.
- Weight with carrying case - 10.54 lbs.
- Units per box - 4
- Units per pallet - 48