The RUBI plastic rubber foam-handle floats are perfect for working gypsum surfaces, fine plasters or concrete and achieve a certain surface texture, achieving a final decorative finish.
RUBI presents this range of rubber foam tabs in 4 different finishes:
- SOFT-L SUPERPRO large cell soft foam rubber for rough finishes.
- SOFT-M SUPERPRO medium cell soft foam rubber for semi-rough finishes.
- SOFT-S SUPERPRO small cell soft foam rubber for fine finishes.
- HARD-S SUPERPRO small cell hard foam rubber for very fine finishes.
The plastic handle has an advanced ergonomic design that facilitates the handling of the tool and increases comfort for the user.
The foundations of rubber-foam trowels with plastic handle have a working surface of 25 cm x 11 cm and a thickness of 1.5 cm.
The RUBI foam-rubber floats are compatible with the use of acid-based products.
Thanks to the work and collaboration of all the departments of the company and the high loyalty of our customers from many parts of the world, we are aware of the demands and particularities of each market. For these reasons, we design and manufacture products and tools that adapt to each type of market and that meet the needs of the professional.
RUBI is present in more than 120 countries thanks to our network of commercial offices, subsidiaries and official distributors. For this reason we make it easy for users around the world to find our tools and spare parts. Contact us in "" Discover RUBI "" or in any of our social networks if you want information on where to find a distributor, we will be happy to help.
We also put at your disposal a multitude of documentation such as: product cards, photographs or demonstration videos, with the only desire to transmit, always, the maximum information to bring our product to the professional.
- For surface finishing and final cleaning.
- Ergonomic plastic handle.
- Different types of rubber foam and hardness, depending on the type of finish.
References and models for SUPERPRO rubber-foam float sponge with plastic handle
- Ref. - 72986
- EAN-13 - 8413797729863
- Sponge size - 9.8 x 4.3 x 0.6"
- Units per box - 6
- 2 Points: