Videos TI-T tile cutters
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- Breaking system with height adjustment. Optimal separation for each thickness.
- Central pivot swivel square for quick & precise measurements of angular cuts.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet.
- Quick clamping system of the square.
- Highly resistant ergonomic handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive straight and 45º cuts.
- Includes Ø13/32” (10mm) GOLD scoring wheel reinforced with Titanium.
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect.
- Base supplement for large formats tiles.
- Low maintenance internal mechanisms;do not require lubrication.
- Scoring wheel replacement without tools needed.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels Ø13/32" (10mm) to Ø7/8" (22mm).
- Set designed to be used by pulling the handle.
- Height regulating system with three positions (1/4”-3/8” (6-9mm) 3/8”-1/2” (9-12mm) 1/2”-13/16” (12-20mm), quick and accurate.
Single guide cutter with an angular measurement system and interchangeable scoring wheels.
Each market has its own needs and RUBI thus has the range of TI-T manual single guide cutters. These tile cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile. TI-T tile cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant monoguide system, which gives them a very long life.
The ergonomic handle of TI-S tile cutters is adapted to a working system by pulling the handle and includes a retractable breaker with 1,000 kg of breaking pressure, which is very easy to use and allows the professional tile installer greater working speed.
In addition, the mobile breaker on TI-S tile cutters ensures high quality in diagonal and angular cuts.
All models in the range of TI-T tile cutters feature a central pivot swivel square for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts. Thanks to the lateral stop, the ceramic tile installer can make repetitive cuts very easily and with maximum precision.
RUBI TI-T tile cutters have a high strength two-layer aluminium base with a shock absorption effect, and lateral supports for large tiles. Unlike the TI-S tile cutter, with this one we work in a different position, behind the machine and pulling the handle towards us.
TI-T ceramic tile cutters work with a range of scoring wheels made of long lasting tungsten carbide and varied and interchangeable diameters of Ø 10 to 22 mm. TI-T tile cutters include one Ø 10 mm scoring wheel as standard. with titanium nitride surface treatment as standard. This allows us to adapt to each material with the most appropriate scoring wheel diameter, depending on the type of ceramic material.
All these features make these tile cutters very simple machines to use, whilst also durable and lightweight. TI-T tile cutters do not require great care or need any maintenance because the guides do not require lubrication.
- Separator power 1.000 kg
- Cutting height 5-20 mm
- Angular measuring
- Repetitive cuts
- Mobile separator
- Base accessory
References and models for TI-T tile cutters
|UNE 14411||6 mm1/4 inch||8 mm5/16 inch||10 mm13/32 inch||18 mm3/4 inch||22 mm7/8 inch|
|TP / TP-S||18914|
|SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER||18912 / 18914|
|BASIC / KIT / TEN-BRIC||01960 (Ø 14mm / Ø 9/16 inch)|