The RUBI TILE LEVEL Kit is composed of: 1 set of TILE LEVEL pliers, usable on both floors and walls (horizontal and vertical ceramic tile installing), 1 bag of 100 TILE LEVEL strips for use in ceramic tiles between 1/8 in. and 3/4 in. thick, ensuring minimum grout joint of 1/16 in., and 1 bag of 100 reusable TILE LEVEL caps. All components in the RUBI TILE LEVEL kit come in a practical bucket type container with a handle for easy use and transport.
The bucket type container can be reused by replacing TILE LEVEL strips or damaged or lost caps, as well as allowing the pliers to be stored away until their next use. TILE LEVEL: The fast RUBI levelling system is ideal for installing large format ceramic tiles (minimum size required: 12 x 12 in.) by using the double gluing technique. It is also suitable for the installation of natural stone pieces, such as granite or marble, thus reducing the need for further rectification work.
TILE LEVEL prevents the movement of parts when the adhesive is setting and improves the resulting surface flatness. Thanks to TILE LEVEL, the ceramic tile installer sees how work time is reduced and the profitability of installation work improves, both in floor and wall tiles.
This system has been created to save time in setting large format ceramic tiles, particularly in rectified porcelain tiles, as well as to ensure perfect setting and leveling with any material and dimensions. The pressure on the ceramic tile caps, thanks to the strips and the pliers, makes it a great solution to save time and get the best results in the setting of ceramic tiles and natural stone slabs.
At RUBI we are aware of the importance today of efficiency and time savings, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.
- Ideal for laying tiles over 12x12" (30x30cm) with back-buttering.
- Allows the placement of granite and marble pieces avoiding subsequent rectification work
- It avoids the movement of the pieces during the setting.
- Improved surface flatness
- Reduces placement time and improves profitability.
- Usable in floor and wall tiles (horizontal and vertical installation).
- For mortars, facade coating mortar and tile adhesive.
- The set consists of pliers, 100 strips and 100 reusable caps.
- Packaged in a handy bucket.