- Reliable solution to prevent tiles lippage in any type of installation surface.
- Ideal for the installation of 12”x12” or larger tiles by applying double gluing technique.
- Guarantees perfect leveling of the installation surface.
- Easy and intuitive use.
- Removal by impact. Always in the direction of the grout joint.
- Compatible with tile of thickness levels between 1/8” and 5/8”.
- Easy and intuitive use.Removal by impact. Always in the direction of the grout joint.Compatible with tile of thickness levels between 1/8” and 5/8”.
- The set consists of pliers, 100 strips and 100 reusable caps. Packaged in a handy bucket.
The RUBI TILE LEVEL QUICK Kit is composed of: 1x TILE LEVEL QUICK nippers, usable in both flooring and walls (installing of horizontal and vertical ceramic tiles), 1x 100-unit bag of TILE LEVEL QUICK strips for use in ceramic tiles with thickness between 1/8” and 5/8”, ensuring minimum grout of 1/16” and 1 bag of 100 units of TILE LEVEL QUICK reusable caps. All components in the RUBI TILE LEVEL QUICK kit come in a practical bucket type container with a handle for easy use and transport.
The bucket type container can be reused by replacing TILE LEVEL QUICK strips or damaged or lost caps, as well as allowing the nippers to be stored away until their next use. RUBI's TILE LEVEL QUICK levelling system is ideal for installing large format ceramic tiles (minimum size required: 12”x12”) by using the double gluing technique.
TILE LEVEL QUICK prevents the movement of parts when the adhesive is setting and improves the resulting surface flatness. Thanks to TILE LEVEL QUICK, the professional ceramic tile setter sees how work time is reduced and the profitability of installation work improves, both in floor and wall tiles.
This system has been created to save time in installing large format ceramic tiles, particularly in rectified porcelain tiles, as well as to ensure perfect setting and levelling with any material and dimensions.
The pressure on the ceramic tile caps, thanks to the strips and the nippers, makes it a great solution to save time and get the best results in the installation of ceramic tiles.
At RUBI we are aware of the importance today of efficiency and time savings, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.