TQ tile cutters
Mono-guide, with multipoint separator, and rotating bracket. Greater precision in angular cuts.
RUBI TQ manual cutters offer to the professional tiler, a professional light and precise tool.
The TQ range is composed by professional mono-guide cutters.
Equipped with an exclusive and patented AUTO-ADJUSTABLE bearing system to guarantee a smooth scratch and a perfect displacement. This system and the robustness of the trapezoidal guide, in chromed steel, allow the professional tiler, the frequent use of TQ manual cutters in the cutting of pieces of porcelain stoneware (type BIa) or, the use, in intensive mode with tile (type BIII) or enamelled stoneware (type BIIa).
The multipoint breaker of the TQ manual cutters, has the exclusive RUBI MAGNET system. Thanks to this, the TQ manual cutters offer a higher speed of use.
The MAGNET system allows the user to use all functions of the breaker with one hand. In addition, thanks to the design of the MAGNET system, the TQs offer the best cut visibility that a manual mono-guide cutter can offer.
The base, injected aluminium, reduces the weight of the machine, to facilitate transport and handling without ever giving up the robustness and resistance of the machine.
Therefore, TQ hand cutters can exert a maximum separation power of up to 800 kg and are able to cut ceramic tiles with thicknesses between 5 and 15 mm.
The handle of the TQ manual cutters gives greater ergonomics, thanks to the SOFT-GRIP material and its rounded design.
The TQ cutters incorporate, as standard, the Ø 22 mm EXTREME scoring wheel mounted on bearings. The titanium carbide coating of the scoring wheel increases its performance, making it the best solution for ceramic tiles with rugged or structured surface finishes.
The available models of the TQ range (66, 75 and 102) cover the main needs of the professional tilers of the market.
- Mono-guide head with 6 radial bearings, for a smoother and more precise sliding.
- System of self-adjustable bearings (PATENTED). Does not require any regulation by the user.
- MAGNET system: The separator is locked and unlocked with one hand. Greater speed of use.
- BETTER visibility of the scratch and cut area.
- Ideal for PROFESSIONAL cutting of porcelain stoneware (AIa / BIa) and INTENSIVE tile (BIII) and enameled stoneware (BIIa).
- Trapezoidal chrome steel guide.
- Revolving bracket with central pivot. More precise angular cuts.
- Aluminum injection base for greater ROBUSTNESS.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary aluminum arms, for large format ceramics.
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ERGONOMICS and COMFORT.
- Equipped with Ø22 mm EXTREME rulina. For ceramics with rough or structured surfaces. Compatible with Ø22 mm rulina (ref. 18914) for ceramics with smooth surfaces.
- Mobile separator
- Base accessory
- Separator power
- One Hand Action
- Cutting height
- Angular measuring
- Repetitive cuts
- Bearing system
- Pending patent
- Protected design
References and models for TQ tile cutters
- Ref. - 14997
- EAN-13 - 8413797149975
- 63 Points:
- Ref. - 14998
- EAN-13 - 8413797149982
- 65 Points:
- Ref. - 14999
- EAN-13 - 8413797149999
- 74 Points: