RC-10 Cement Remover effectively removes residual cement and mortar adhered to the surface of ceramic tiles.
The main advantages of the RC-10 Cement Remover are its excellent descaling capacity and fast action.
RC-10 Cement Remover is a product for cleaning residual cement, mortar, cement adhesive and any lime-based substance on porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, rustic tiles and stoneware.
It is also suitable for spot cleaning of efflorescence (salt) on exposed brick walls, clay or tuff terraces and other non-acid sensitive materials.
For the correct application of the RC-10 Cement Remover, RUBI recommends the following steps:
1. Apply the product directly on the stain (neat if it is a concrete stain or mixing one part product with one part water for efflorescence stains).
2. Leave the product to work for 3 or 4 minutes (on spots of mortar or cement the product will fizz/bubble).
3. Scrub vigorously with a brush or scouring pad.
4. Rinse with plenty of water while continuing to scrub.
5. Dry with a cotton cloth. If dirt remains, repeat the process (for heavily encrusted areas, more than one application may be required).
RC-10 Cement Remover is a strong acid-based descaling cleaner.
It has a pH of between 0 and 1 and a density of 1.05 Kg/l.
The performance of RC-10 will depend on how the product is applied, having an approximate performance of 2 m²/l if applied neat, approximately 12 m²/l if applied diluted with water 1:1 (diluting recommended for cleaning efflorescence), or approximately 40 m²/l if applied diluted with water 1:5 for general cleaning. Note: Performances are indicative.
To apply RC-10 Cement Remover correctly and safely, RUBI recommends taking into account the following precautions:
- Do not apply to acid sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic mosaic and generally any kind of polished natural stone).
- Although this product can be used without problems on most stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that are poorly vitrified. Using the product on these ceramics may damage the glaze, and we therefore recommend that you carry out a small test to assess the results first.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminium, stainless steel, iron, etc.).
- This product can potentially alter or damage the pigments of some coloured joints.
- Follow the recommended application times. Longer application times can lead to the formation of corrosive vapours.
ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA TO ASSESS THE RESULTS.
- Effectively removes excess cement and mortar from various floor materials
- For porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, rustic tiles and baked clay bricks.
- Apply the product direct to stain (neat if it is a concrete stain or by mixing one part product with water if it's an efflorescence cleaning).
- Leave product on for 3-4 minutes (over the stain or cement mortar- the product will fizz/bubble).
- Scrub well with a brush or sponge
- Rinse with plenty of water whilst continuously scrubbing
- Dry with a cotton cloth. If there is still excess product, repeat the process (for large areas, more than one application may be required)
- Product specially made for cleaning cement, mortar, tile cement and any limestone base substance. Also suitable for spot cleaning of efflorescence (salt) on brick walls, terraces or baked tiles etc...
- Strong acid descaler
- 1.05 Kg/L
- Between 0 and 1
- Between 0 and 1
- Do not apply to acid-sensitive surfaces (marble, terrazzo, hydraulic tile, and generally any type of natural stone polished).
- Although the product can be used without problems in stoneware and tiles, there are some old ceramics that present a deficient vitrification. The use of the product on these ceramics can damage the enamel, so it is recommended to do a small test to evaluate results.
- Avoid contact of the product with metal surfaces (aluminium, brass, gold, silver and copper).
- It can damage the pigments together some of colours.
- Respect the application times of the product. A longer application time can lead to the formation of corrosive vapours.
- ALWAYS CARRY OUT A TEST ON A SMALL HIDDEN AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION!
- About 2 m2/L when applied neat, or about 12 m2/L if applied diluted with water 1:1 (for cleaning efflorescence), or 40 m2 / L if applied diluted 1: 5 for cleaning general.
- Note: the yield values are purely guideline values
- Great descaling power.
- Rapid action.