Videos SPEED-N manual cutters
- Aluminium base for greater robustness.
- Light and easy to transport
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides with anti-corrosion treatment. Greater durability.
- For the frequent cutting of glazed stoneware and tiles and occasionally for porcelain tiles.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.
- For 72/92 models:
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- Base supplement made of aluminium.
- Ø5/16"(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45 degree squares.
The most versatile cutter in its class.
The SPEED-N range of manual cutters allows the frequent cutting of tiles and glazed stoneware, and occasionally of porcelain stoneware.
In the SPEED-N range, the tile fixer will find the most versatile manual cutter in its class.
The SPEED-N range of manual cutters are double guide cutters, which offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. They have a mobile breaker that facilitates performing angular cuts.
With the millimetric lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work.
Furthermore, the SPEED-N has additions to the base to increase the area of support and for holding large pieces.
These manual cutters are fitted with guides made of solid, chromed and rectified 18 mm diameter steel, with anti-corrosion treatment to facilitate scoring and greater durability.
One feature of this range of manual cutters is the possibility of exchanging scoring to best fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the scoring wheels. It comes with a 8 mm scoring wheel, although other compatible scoring wheels are the 6 and 10 mm versions.
The SPEED-N range has three different cutting measurements, 62, 72 and 92 cm, in versions with and without a case, and they are perfect for cutting BIII tiles and stoneware, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision.
In this tool, as in most of the RUBI catalogue, we have had the collaboration of industry professionals and end-users in the design and creation process; this joint work allows us to release products with guarantees that meet the needs of our most demanding customers.
RUBI has always been a leading manufacturer of manual cutters for ceramics, and this is why it offers every user a choice that perfectly fits their needs. The SPEED-N range of manual cutters is another example of this commitment to professional ceramic tilers, who have a range of tailor-made cutters.
- Base accessory
- Repetitive cuts
- Cutting height
- 45º cuts
- Mobile separator