- Varnished beechwood handle.
- Varnished bleech wooden handle.
- Nickel-plated ferrule with notches to increase the fixation on the handle.
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
The brick trowel is, without a doubt, an essential tool for construction professionals. It is used mainly for mixing materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly onto the surface.
Thanks to modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
The PFP55 brick trowels with wooden handles are the result of constant advanced technological research work to obtain a product of high quality and durability.
By applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer building industry professionals a range of brick trowels with the best guarantees of quality.
The wooden handle on the PFM55 brick trowel is made of varnished beechwood and features a special white nylon cleat to hit without staining, and a nickel-plated notched ferrule to reinforce the attachment to the handle.
The plates on RUBI PFM55 brick trowels receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the plate, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI brick towels an extremely light tool with excellent strength and easy to use.
The fibres of the plate have been oriented lengthwise during rolling.
The attachment between the handle and the shank on the PFP55 brick trowels with wooden handles is solid and non-detachable.
The PFM55 brick trowel model with a wooden handle features a rounded tip and cutting edge and is specially designed for ceramic tile fixing jobs. The shape of the wooden handle is also designed to make it easier to hit tiles.
References and models for PFM55 wooden handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 38416
- EAN-13 - 8413797384161
- Trowel length - 165 mm
- Trowel width - 114 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,280 kg
- Units per box - 6