- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Palette used in the area of Catalonia.
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.
The brick trowel is, without a doubt, an essential tool for construction professionals. It is used mainly for mixing materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly onto the surface.
RUBIFLEX PFP22 brick trowels with bi-material handles are the result of constant advanced technological research work to obtain a product of high quality and durability. By applying the latest technologies RUBI can offer building professionals a range of brick trowels with the best guarantees of quality.
RUBI also has the exclusive line with RUBIFLEX® bi-material ergonomic handles, a design that provides great shock resistance. The elastic coating of RUBIFLEX® handles reduces slippage and provides maximum grip.
The plates on RUBI PFP22 brick trowels receive a specific heat treatment that improves their flexibility and reduces wear. In the same way as the shank of the plate, to increase its hardness and rigidity and make RUBI brick towels an extremely light tool with excellent strength and easy to use.
The fibres of the plate have been oriented lengthwise during rolling.
The attachment between the handle and the shank on the RUBIFLEX PFP22 brick trowels with bi-material handles is solid and non-detachable.
The RUBIFLEX PFM22 brick trowel model with a bi-material handle is also called "Catalana".
Due to modern manufacturing processes, RUBI brick trowels guarantee complete uniformity of all items, perfect flatness and great strength as well as guarding against corrosion of the plates. In addition, thanks to the use of the exclusive technique of melting at forging temperature they also offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the joint between the shank of the handle and the base of the plate.
This range of accessories, like the other ranges in our catalogue, is designed to offer users time savings and increase efficiency in their work. At RUBI we are aware of the importance today of efficiency and time savings, so our product development managers are very focused on these concepts when designing new tools.
References and models for RUBIFLEX PFP22 bimaterial handle brick trowels
- Ref. - 77116
- EAN-13 - 8413797771169
- Trowel length - 168 mm
- Trowel width - 119 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,366 kg
- Units per box - 6
- Ref. - 77118
- EAN-13 - 8413797771183
- Trowel length - 184 mm
- Trowel width - 124 mm
- Net weight without packaging - 0,445 kg
- Units per box - 6