Videos TZ manual cutters
- Powerful breaker assembly (up to 1.500 kg), operable with one hand.
- Smoother and more precise head movement.
- Large cutting capacity, up to 21 mm thickness. Ideal for large formats*.
- Robust and folding structure for added strength and ease in transport.
- For cutting all types of ceramic tiles.
- Excellent performance breaking system: Clean cuts with soft motion.
- Robust chassis, guides and breaking system.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurements in angle cutting.
- Adjustable lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Support base for excellent tile placement.
- Easy to transport: rubber wheels with bearings and handle.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels ranging from Ø 8mm -22mm.
- Includes Ø 8mm and 18 mm scoring wheels. Reinforced textile bag for transport and protection.
Maximum power in the most advanced cutter on the market.
RUBI has been always synonymous with quality and innovation worldwide.
TZ manual cutters are a new concept in the manual cutting of ceramics, with separation powers never before seen on the market and groundbreaking and innovative constructive solutions.
With a combination of latest generation materials and innovative design, the RUBI TZ is the most advanced manual cutter of ceramic tiles on the market.
TZ manual cutters are PURE POWER. Their 1500 kg maximum power and breaker mechanism, exclusive and patented, allows the professional tiler to operate the cutter with one hand, facilitating work with large format ceramic tile.
Thanks to the patented design of the head guidance system, the TZ manual cutter provides smooth and accurate scoring, although the load pressure is increased at the break. The geometry of the guides, of extruded aluminium, ensures optimum performance of the car and reduces the forces that may be generated during cutting.
Along with the guides, the steel frame of the TZ allows manual cutting, a bending resistance and strength never before seen in a ceramic tile manual cutter.
TZ manual cutters are specifically designed to work with large format tiles. Available in 4 different models, the TZ is compatible with formats of up to 155 cm (straight cut) or 110x110 cm diagonally.
Its large cutting capacity and maximum power of 1500 kg allow you to cut pieces up to 21 mm thick*, with the ability to adjust the working position and adjust the machine performance according to the thickness of the material.
The swivel bracket with removable ends and the locking system ensure precise cuts and facilitate the performance of angular cuts. The patented 30 cm long lateral stop offers a large surface for performing repetitive cuts in large pieces.
Thanks to the brand's constant contact with professional around the world, RUBI has also taken mobility and handling of the equipment into account in the design of TZ manual cutters.
From the already mentioned square with removable ends, to folding aluminium tables. Not to mention that TZ manual cutters are equipped with wheels and carrying handles to facilitate their portability in the workplace and a highly strengthened textile bag to transport and protect it.
TZ manual cutters are compatible with the full range of RUBI PLUS scoring wheels and are supplied with a 8 mm and a 18 mm diameter scoring wheel.
* There are some ceramic materials over 15 mm thick which, due to their physical properties, possible inner or surface tensions, are difficult to cut manually. It is recommended to make some sample cuts to determine the compatibility of the product.
- Ergonomic trolley included
- Cutting height 3-21 mm
- PURE POWER
- Angular measuring
- Repetitive cuts
- Mobile separator
- One Hand Action
- Base accessory
- Separator power 1500 kg
References and models for TZ manual cutters
|UNE 14411||6 mm1/4 inch||8 mm5/16 inch||10 mm13/32 inch||18 mm3/4 inch||22 mm7/8 inch|
|TP / TP-S||18914|
|SLIM SYSTEM CUTTER||18912 / 18914|
|BASIC / KIT / TEN-BRIC||01960 (Ø 14mm / Ø 9/16 inch)|