- Polyurethane Sponge
- HIDRO models are highly absorbent.
The RUBI PRO sponge range offers professionals a set of sponges with the best price-quality ratio on the market.
With the RUBI PRO sponge range, professional ceramic tile installers can carry out the most common jobs with absolute assurance:
- The PRO sponge is made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane, and has a medium level of absorption. It is ideal for general cleaning of all types of surfaces, and is compatible with the use of acid-based cleaning products.
- The HIDRO high absorption sponge is made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane; its high level of absorption and excellent abrasion resistance make it ideal for cleaning all surfaces, especially the coarsest ones. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
At RUBI we know how people work in every country in the world, we know the demands of ceramic tile installers and we have knowledge of all materials used for installations and repairs. For these reasons RUBI is a recognized brand and clearly focused on a professional and demanding industry. That's why RUBI offers you all the knowledge and experience to manufacture high precision tools. The high demands of our customers and the market has led us to put our expertise into designing tools and products for cutting and installing ceramic tiles as accurately as possible.
The RUBI brand is known for the great durability and quality of its tools. For more than 65 years, RUBI has only manufactured products of high durability and strength, to give the best performance in the toughest working conditions and adapting to the demands of each market.
References and models for PRO Sponges
- Ref. - 24966
- EAN-13 - 8413797249668
- Sponge size - 6-3/4x4x2-3/4"
- Absorption level (1-4) - 2
- Resistance to abrasion (1-4) - 1
- Units per box - 24
- Ref. - 68999
- EAN-13 -