The range of RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK levels represents a new generation in professional levels.
With RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK levels, construction professionals can check horizontal, vertical and 45º levels with 0.0006 in/ft accuracy.
Manufactured with highly resistant aluminium profiles, levels from the RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK range have double machining to ensure constant accuracy both on the top side and the base.
Their three acrylic vials, sealed with epoxy resin, provide high impact resistance, as well as resistance against the negative effects of UV rays.
The horizontal vial has been magnified to provide a clearer view of the bubble, and the vertical vial has a dual display system that allows construction professionals to carry out frontal readings, thus avoiding any measurement errors caused by parallax.
The lower base of the RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK levels has a V shape to assist construction professionals in checking and verifying the horizontal levels on pipes or curved surfaces.
Always aiming to meet the needs of construction professionals, RUBI has equipped its RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK levels with a new bi-material and ergonomic grip for better product handling.
Another feature worth noting are the impact resistant rubber protectors at both ends of the RUBILEVEL ANTISHOCK levels. Moreover, these protectors are removable and enable professionals to mark in corners and in tight areas.
RUBI is committed to quality. All our products and tools are subjected to rigorous quality tests by experienced professionals. We want all the products we have on the market to be recognized for their quality and durability. This desire has made our brand one of the most highly valued in giving quality solutions to tile setting and building professionals.
- Levels manufacturated in reliable, resistant aluminum.
- Double machining to ensure a constant precision in the top face and the base.
- Accuracy: 1/16" / ft (0,5 mm/m).
- Three bubbles, for checking horizontal,vertical and and 45º levels.
- Double and ergonomic bi-material handle.
- Rubber protector at the ends.
- Vertical Vial with DUAL viewer for frontal readings. Eliminate the parallax error.
- MAGNIFIED horizontal vial for the CLEAREST view of the bubble.